(Tucson, Ariz.) – The golfers of the PGA TOUR’s Champions Tour will descend upon Tucson in March, giving golf aficionados the opportunity to play in a Champions Tour Pro-Am, rub shoulders with the pros and hit the shots with the game’s best.
Omni’s Champions Tour Pro-Am Package includes three nights of luxury accommodations (for two) in a Mountain Vista room and features one amateur playing position in either of the Conquistadores Classic Pro-Am events on Wednesday, March 17, or Thursday, March 18, plus invitations to the Pro-Am parties and much more.
Both the Wednesday Champions Tour Pro-Am Package and the Thursday Champions Tour Pro-Am Package include:
* Two (2) invitations to Tuesday's exclusive Pro-Am Pairings Party
* Two (2) invitations to Thursday's Pro-Am Awards Party
* One (1) Pro-Am participant credential providing special access on Wednesday to dine with the pros in VIP Pro-Am Hospitality Area
* Two (2) grounds tickets for Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
* Custom deluxe Pro-Am gift package - a minimum value of $500
* Souvenir autographed team photo and commemorative scorecard
* Art of Breakfast Buffet daily in Fiesta (based on double occupancy)
* $100 resort credit to be used in The Spa, also valid for dining in Legends Bar & Grill, or Bob's Steak & Chop House
* Food and beverage provided on course on selected Pro-Am day
* VIP parking
* Each package is priced at $4,500.
Ranked as one of the top 100 golf resorts by Conde Nast Traveler and one of the top 75 golf resorts in North America by Golf Digest, Omni Tucson National Resort is looking forward to welcoming back players who won here during their PGA Tour careers and who are now competing on the Champions Tour. Past champions include Kirk Triplett, Jeff Sluman, David Frost, Tom Watson, and Craig Stadler, all of whom are scheduled to appear.
The Omni Champions Tour Pro-Am Package must be booked directly through the resort. Contact Jennifer Hentzen at (520) 877–2351 and firstname.lastname@example.org.
To get additional information or book accommodations, visit omnihotels.com or call 1-800-The-Omni.