Bridgestone’s Most Forgiving Irons Ever Utilize Proprietary F.A.S.T. Technology for Unrivaled Distance
(Covington, Ga.) — Bridgestone Golf, the #1 ball-fitter in golf and a recognized industry innovator, will reveal its new J15 Cast Irons at the 2015 PGA Merchandise Show. The J15 Cast irons rely on a combination of 3 innovative technologies to maximize distance and accuracy for players needing more forgiveness in their irons.
The increased distance and forgiveness that the J15 Cast offers is achieved through 3 key technologies:
1. F.A.S.T Clubhead
· The Flex Action Speed Technology (F.A.S.T.) construction features a 360° undercut, full face channel to maximize the repulsion area and increase M.O.I. for high speed straight distance regardless of where impact is made.
2. Wide, Round Sure Contact Sole
· Designed to provide maximum forgiveness and minimal turf resistance on off-center sweeping strikes, with the C.O.G. located low and deep on the sole to encourage high launching distance.
3. Oversize Stainless Steel Clubhead
· Larger clubhead with thicker topline and increased offset inspires confidence at address, while maintaining the clean, classic appearance Bridgestone has become revered for.
The J15 Cast Irons come standard with the Nippon N.S. Pro 950GH shafts and custom yellow Golf Pride Tour Velvet grips and will be available in 4-AW. The standard J15 Cast 5-AW set will feature a street price of $699 and will be available in Right Hand only at retail on April 1, 2015.
Visit www.bridgestonegolf.com to learn more about Bridgestone Golf’s 2015 plans and to view the comprehensive lineup of new products.