Area Offers Unbeatable Rates on Stay N’ Play Packages
(CHARLESTON, SC.) – Home to optimal weather, record-low stay n’ play package rates and over 19 championship courses, the Charleston area is the ideal place for golf fanatics to flock for a winter retreat. Coupling premier accommodations with award-winning course-play, these four packages are perfect for those seeking an early 2015 escape, amateur tournament play or even an unforgettable round with a famed Charleston Chef.
Kiawah’s 9th Annual Friendship Cup
Male amateur players can compete in teams of two in Kiawah Island’s 9th Annual Friendship Cup to take place March 5-8 with this package, starting at $1,409 per person, based on double occupancy and including:
· Three-night accommodations at Kiawah Island Golf Resort
· Entry into the 9th Annual Friendship Cup including two rounds of golf at Kiawah Island’s Ocean Course and Turtle Point Golf Course
· Nightly Receptions including Friday night Lowcountry oyster roast and BBQ at Mingo Point and Saturday night celebration in the Grand Oaks Ballroom
· Complimentary breakfasts
· 9th Annual Friendship Cup Gift Basket
Wine + Food Festival Chef’s Golf Classic
Players can play 18 holes alongside their favorite chef while enjoying pop-up cocktail bars and delectable food along the way on March 8 with this package, starting at $500 per person and includes:
· Ticket to the 2015 Charleston Wine + Food Festival’s Festival Finale, TOASTED
· Ticket to the 2015 Charleston Wine + Food Festival’s Sunday Culinary Village
· Entry into the 2015 Charleston Wine + Food Festival’s Chef’s Golf Classic: Players can golf and guzzle their way through one of the most memorable rounds they have ever played. Patriot’s Point Golf Course will host 18 holes alongside one of Charleston’s most talented chefs, complete with pop-up cocktail bars and delectable food along the way.
Lowcounty Links Layouts
Golfers can experience three rounds on some of the Lowcountry’s most premier courses in addition to waterfront accommodations with this package, starting at $155 per person, per weekday, based on double occupancy and including:
· Three-night accommodations at Courtyard by Marriott Charleston Waterfront
· Three rounds of golf at Legend Oaks, Patriot's Point Links and The Links at Stono Ferry
Historic District & Resort Sampler
Charleston area visitors can enjoy downtown accommodations paired with four rounds of golf at a selection of the area’s premium courses with this package, starting at $290 per person, per weekday, based on double occupancy and including:
· Four-night accommodations at the Holiday Inn Charleston Historic Downtown
· Four rounds of golf at choice from Kiawah Island's Cougar Point, Kiawah Island's Oak Point, Seabrook Island's Ocean Winds, Seabrook Island's Crooked Oaks, Wild Dunes Resort's Links Course or Wild Dunes Resort's Harbor Course
To book any of the above Charleston Area Stay N’ Play Golf Packages, call 800.774.4444 or visit www.charlestongolfguide.com.
For more information on Charleston, visit explorecharleston.com.