Includes 18 Holes on Any of Resort’s Seven Courses, One Night Luxury Accommodations
(HAMBURG, N.J.) – Crystal Springs Resort – home to seven distinct golf courses just one hour from New York City – announces its new “Hole-in-One” golf and stay package.
The quick and easy golf getaway includes comfortably-appointed accommodations at the luxurious Grand Cascades Lodge, recreation-rich Minerals Resort & Spa or action-packed Mountain Creek; 18 holes of golf on any of Crystal Springs’ seven acclaimed courses (subject to tee time availability); unlimited driving range use; and complimentary bag storage.
Access to Minerals Sports Club’s four indoor / outdoor heated pools and 80-plus weekly fitness and yoga classes or Mountain Creek’s outdoor heated pool and hot tubs is also available.
As an added incentive, guests booking by Apr. 1 will receive two complimentary Waterpark passes ($80 value).
Rates begin at $102 per person (weekday) and $154 (weekend) and are based on double occupancy at Minerals and golf at the resort’s Great Gorge Country Club. The package is available throughout the entire 2013 golf season (approximately March to November).
“This attractively-priced package exhibits our resort’s trademark variety and convenience,” says Art Walton, Vice President of Golf Operations at Crystal Springs Resort. “Nowhere else can one choose from seven spectacular golf courses and three luxury hotels within one hour of Midtown Manhattan.”
To book, call 973.827.5996 x 2.
Nestled in the Kittatinny Mountains of northern New Jersey, Crystal Springs is a golf playground for all ages and abilities. Its 117 holes are exceptionally diverse:
* Ballyowen – Irish links-style layout rated state’s No. 2 public golf course by Golfweek
* Black Bear – Inviting mix of tumbling terrain and risk / reward options for players of all abilities
* Cascades – Newest addition stresses playability and features junior tees (nine holes)
* Crystal Springs – Ranked “Top 50 Toughest Course in America” by Golf Digest
* Great Gorge – Vintage 70’s golf on the legendary Playboy course (27 holes)
* Minerals – Family golf at “Top 12 Short Course” in America by Golf Range Magazine (nine holes)
* Wild Turkey – Spectacular resort course with world-class amenities and vistas
Crystal Springs is also a nationally-recognized leader in golf innovation and growing-the-game initiatives. They include family golf on Cascades and Minerals featuring four-person carts and two holes cut on each green (one eight inches in diameter); a “Fast Track” program that guarantees golfers finish in less than four hours; a pay-per-hole playing option; “Lessons and Links for Ladies” and more.
For more information: www.crystalgolfresort.com, 973.827.5996.