Wednesday, March 20, 2013

IJP Design Launches 'Play it Forward' Incentive Scheme


This month Ian Poulter launches the IJP Design ‘Play it Forward’ incentive scheme. The Scheme is designed to give back to PGA and PGM members by offering discounts on IJP Design clothing and giving members the chance to earn points that can be redeem against free IJP Design gear.

Ian Poulter says “I started this scheme because I want to give back to the game and make it as easy as possible for my fellow PGA pros and assistant pros to look good and play great.

“My career started as an assistant pro at a small pro-shop located in the quiet English countryside. I struggled to make ends meet while I came through the ranks however it was an incredible journey and now I would like to do what I can to support your journey.”

Ian Poulter started IJP Design because he struggled to find clothes he liked which both looked good and performed well.

“This scheme will allow you to not only buy IJP Design gear for yourself at up to 60% off Retail Full Price but it will also allow you to earn points to get free IJP Design gear” says Poulter “and finally, the top three point earners will get the opportunity to play with me at Lake Nona in 2014”

To become a member of the ’Play it Forward’ Incentive scheme all you have to do register at the Play if Forward website – www.ijpplayitforward.com

For more information and to see the range, visit www.ijpusa.com. For news, competitions and offers sign up to IJP Design’s Clubhouse www.ijpdesign.com/clubhouse.

Follow IJP Design on Twitter @IJPDesign and interact with the brand’s #WearTheTrousers campaign.

Contact: AmericanGolferBlog@gmail.com

No comments: