Home of Teeth of the Dog, plus 45 more holes of outstanding Pete Dye designs, asks, 'How much golf can you play in four days?'
(La Romana, Dominican Republic) - Casa de Campo is dishing up the ultimate golfer’s smorgasbord, the game’s equivalent of the “all you can eat buffet,” including one of the top golf courses in the world.
“The Golf Fantasy Trip” is just that, every player’s dream come true, highlighted by limitless golf. Stay at the resort—the Caribbean’s finest—for four nights and get everything for one price. That includes as much golf as a person can play on 63 holes designed by legendary architect Pete Dye, highlighted by the infamous “Teeth of the Dog.”
Along with “The Dog”—the number-one course in the Caribbean according to Golf Digest — are three breathtaking nines at Dye Fore, spread along cliffs high above the Chavon River, and The Links, featuring spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea. Golfers partaking in the “Fantasy” play them all, as often as they would like, thanks to unlimited greens fees.
Other elements of this Golf Fantasy include:
- Four nights’ accommodations in a newly renovated elite-class room at the resort
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily
- Unlimited drinks in all resort bars and restaurants, including Oasis bars and beverage carts on the golf courses
- A one-hour lesson with Eric Lillibridge, director of the on-site Jim McLean Golf School
- One round with a Casa de Campo PGA Professional
- Two sports massages at the Casa de Campo Spa
- Welcome champagne and chocolate-covered strawberries
- Complimentary use of a golf cart on property throughout the stay
- Pete Dye-autographed copy of the beautiful coffee-table book, “Pete Dye Golf Courses”
- VIP treatment through arrivals at La Romana airport, plus airport transfers, taxes, and service charges
Cost for the “Golf Fantasy,” available from Jan. 3 through March 14, 2013, is $2,799 per golfer, based on double occupancy, or $3,695 single occupancy. Accompanying non-golfers are $2,110.
This is one fantasy that easily can become a reality. For more information, call the golf reservations office at (809) 523-8215 or visit www.casadecampo.com.do.