Thursday, December 2, 2021

Callaway Apparel Ambassador Carlota Ciganda Captures The Spanish Open


(Miami, FL)
— Callaway Apparel congratulates Carlota Ciganda on capturing the Andalucia Costa del Sol Open de Espana. A closing birdie led to a 4-stroke victory.

“We are so proud to have Carlota represent Callaway Apparel and are thrilled for her fifth European Tour victory,” stated said Oscar Feldenkreis, President and CEO of Perry Ellis International. While closing with a stress free 67, Carlota not only looked great in her Callaway Apparel, the enhanced technical features helped her stay cool and calm under the pressure of trying to win her country’s Open.”

"I'm very happy," said Ciganda. "It's a tournament that I really wanted to win. I love Spain and obviously to win your country's Open is really, really special. I'm very happy with the way I played and to shoot two bogey-free rounds this week is great golfing. It was quite tough on the back nine, a little windy, so I'm very happy with the way I played all week."

Learn more at www.callawayapparel.com and www.pery.com.

No comments: