Complimentary fitting and trial events run every Thursday for next two months
(RELEASE) - As of April 28, every Thursday for the next two months, Titleist product experts will be available at more than 80 facilities across the United States to conduct complimentary Titleist club fittings, offer product trial and answer questions.
Golfers of all skill levels and swing speeds who are interested in testing or being fit for the latest in Titleist golf club technology – including Titleist 915 metals, 816 hybrids, 716 irons, Vokey Design SM6 wedges and Titleist Concept Products – are encouraged to attend a "Titleist Thursdays" event.
There is no cost to attend Titleist Thursdays events or register for a fitting.
Walk-ups for product trial are also welcome.
For a complete list of participating facilities, or to reserve a fitting, golfers can visit the following link: http://www.titleist.com/thursdays
• Get fit for Titleist 915 metals, 816 hybrids and 716 irons, Vokey Design SM6 wedges or Titleist Concept Products
• Try the entire Titleist golf club lineup
• Have your Titleist product questions answered
• Fittings conducted with Pro V1 and Pro V1x golf balls
• Data collected with TrackMan ball flight monitor
• Walk-ups for trial welcome
• Find your nearest Titleist Thursdays facility or register for a fitting at www.titleist.com/thursdays.