Ruffels, 17, will be the youngest Australian to ever play professionally on the PGA Tour
(RELEASE) - Nike Golf added Australian athlete Ryan Ruffels to its talented roster. Ruffels, who will represent the brand head to toe, is recording his first PGA Tour start this week at the Farmers Insurance Open. Just 17 years old, Ruffels will also become the youngest Australian to ever play professionally on the PGA Tour.
The son of two professional tennis players, Ruffels was born in the United States and moved to Australia at a young age. In 2014, at the age of 15, he won the Australian Boys’ Amateur and became the youngest player to win the Riversdale Cup. Additionally, he earned top-25 finishes at the Australian Open in both 2013 and 2014.
- Driver: Nike Vapor Fly 9.5-degree
- Fairway Wood: Nike Vapor Fly 3-wood 15-degree
- Irons: Nike Vapor Fly Pro (3), Nike Vapor Pro Combo (4), Nike Vapor Pro (5-9)
- Wedges: Nike Engage 48-degree, 52-degree, 56-degree, 58-degree
- Putter: Nike Method 001
- Ball: Nike RZN Tour / Platinum