Monday, March 12, 2012

HIRZL Continues Domination of Long Drivers of America Tour

Captures First Place at the Opening Event of The Year at the Mesquite Shootout

(Granbury, TX) - HIRZL gloves have started 2012 where it left off in 2011by capturing first place in the LDA Tour’s opening tournament of the year, the 2012 Mesquite Shootout. HIRZL’s domination in the LDA circuit is highlighted by winning 5 out of 7 world titles in 2011, establishing itself as the winningest glove on the LDA Tour.

Dustin Merrill
“I would like to congratulate Dustin Merrill on capturing his first LDA Tour title with an outstanding drive of 399 yards in the final,” said Gary Sheppard, President of HIRZL North America. “With 5 world titles last year and a dramatic victory in this year’s first event, HIRZL has clearly demonstrated that it is the glove of choice for the world’s best golfers seeking the ultimate in a performance golf glove.”

“I’m very excited to have won my first LDA title,” said Merrill. “This gives me a lot of confidence going into the rest of the year and as I prepare for the season-ending RE/MAX World Long Drive Championship.

“I was really able to maintain my focus in Mesquite,” added Merrill. “Knowing that my high performance HIRZL glove gave me a nice secure grip enabled me to just concentrate on my takeaway and backswing. My HIRZL glove has really become a valuable piece of my equipment.”

HIRZL is a global pioneer in high performance sports gloves where innovation and precision engineering is at the heart of the HIRZL philosophy and is supported by a focus on design excellence and top quality production.

Contact: AmericanGolferBlog@gmail.com

No comments: