Custom Designed Models Deliver Tour-Proven Performance for Players Whose Setup Demands a 33-inch Putter
(FAIRHAVEN, Mass.) – The new line of Cameron & Crown putters by Scotty Cameron offers four of Scotty’s most-trusted models precisely crafted at 33 inches and specifically weighted for players whose setup demands a shorter putter.
Available in U.S. golf shops beginning Sept. 23, Cameron & Crown putters deliver the craftsmanship, quality and tour-proven performance that have made Scotty Cameron putters the choice of many of the world’s best players for more than two decades:
• Each Cameron & Crown putter is custom designed at 33 inches and matched with properly weighted heads and new smaller diameter white Matador grips. This configuration ensures correct swing weight, providing optimal feel and balance throughout the putting stroke.
• From modern blade to high-MOI mallet, Cameron & Crown models are available in four of Scotty’s most popular head shapes – Select Newport 2, Select Newport M2 Mallet, GOLO 5 and Futura X5R – to satisfy the variety of strokes, styles and preferences of players at every level of the game.
• Multi-material technology – utilizing 303 stainless steel and 6061 aircraft grade aluminum for face inlays, face-sole components and flange constructions – is performance-matched to each putter style to provide ideal forgiveness and feel.
• A raw stainless steel finish with a unique Silver Mist treatment creates a radiant yet glare resistant appearance. New Cameron & Crown graphics blend Scotty’s familiar three milled dots with an elegant white, gold, silver and black color scheme.
“Each year, I’ve received increasingly more requests – from men, women and juniors – for 33-inch putters,” said Titleist Master Putter Maker Scotty Cameron. “We wanted to call special attention to the importance of weight and length and create a unique offering for those players whose setup dictates a 33-inch putter.”
“When we pioneered the adjustable sole weight system, it became possible to match the putter head weight relative to the length for a balanced stroke,” Cameron said. “Cameron & Crown models are purpose-built 33-inch designs, not manipulated 35-inch putters, with two 20-gram weights to ensure the swing weight and feel of these putters are consistent with their longer counterparts. We then developed a smaller Matador grip to match that performance and feel. These are crucial details when it comes to making a confident stroke.”
Cameron & Crown Newport 2: Legendary low-slung modern heel-and-toe weighted blade with a plumbing neck, longer angular lines, 303 stainless steel head and face inlay with a flange sight line. The iconic putter model for countless professional tour wins. (Available in both RH and LH configurations.)
Cameron & Crown Newport M2 Mallet: Rectangular, boxy 303 stainless steel mid-mallet head with 6061 aircraft aluminum face-sole technology, flowing single-bend shaft, and pop-through flange alignment system.
Cameron & Crown GOLO 5: Angled back 303 stainless steel multi-material mallet with a crisp single bend shaft, pop-through 6061 aircraft aluminum sole plate with horizontal and vertical alignment aids.
Cameron & Crown Futura X5R: Modern, rounded 303 stainless steel wingback multi-material mallet with high MOI for stability and forgiveness, and enhanced aluminum sole-flange for alignment.
PRICE AND AVAILABILITY:
Cameron & Crown putters are available beginning Sept. 23 through Titleist authorized golf shops in the U.S. and Canada (Rest of world, Oct. 21) at $379 MAP ($410 MSRP).
CAMERON & CROWN ON YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uhh17By1kY
• ON THE WEB: www.scottycameron.com
• YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/ScottyCameron
• INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/ScottyCameron
• TWITTER: https://www.twitter.com/ScottyCameron