Sign Up for Parent / Child Event Ends August 7
(MYRTLE BEACH, S.C.) – Myrtle Beach Seaside Resorts (MBSR) – operator of the area’s premier oceanfront condo-hotel and vacation rental properties – announces there is only one month left to register for the inaugural “Myrtle Beach Family Fun Golf Tournament,” August 20-23.
MBSR and partner Mystical Golf encourage two-person teams (parent / child and grandparent / child pairings) to sign up by August 7. Groups will be flighted based on age and gender with children 18 and under invited to participate. The value-packed event, ideal for a memorable summer family vacation in Myrtle Beach, starts at $995 (per team) and includes:
* Three nights’ lodging (Aug. 20-23) at the oceanfront Grande Shores (two queen beds)
* Two tournament rounds on the acclaimed Wizard and Man-O-War courses (Aug. 21-22)
* Welcome reception at Grande Shores (Aug. 20)
* Daily breakfast and lunch
* Two tickets to the Alabama Theater’s “One Show” (Aug. 21)
* Dinner for two at Logan’s Steakhouse (Aug. 22)
* Golf skills challenge and demonstrations on tournament days
* Gift bag for each participant
* Prizes awarded to event winners
"With exceptional golf and unmatched accommodations, spots are filling up quickly for this exciting tournament," says Jim Eggen, General Manager of MBSR. “We welcome families from all over the country to experience the Grand Strand’s beautiful beaches and fun-filled attractions that make it such a popular vacation destination."
Practice rounds are available on August 20 for cart fee only. Non-competing family members may be added for $160 (per person) which includes lodging at Grande Shores, welcome reception, daily breakfast, one ticket to Alabama Theater’s “One Show,” dinner at Logan’s Steakhouse, and all non-golf related activities at the courses.
To participate, call 855.420.8043 or visit www.grandeshores.com/familygolf.
Myrtle Beach features 100-plus golf courses and myriad family-friendly venues including The Alabama Theater, The House of Blues, Broadway at the Beach, seafood hotspots in Murrells Inlet, and 60-plus miles of sweeping Atlantic Coast oceanfront. For baseball fans, the Myrtle Beach Pelicans – a Class A advanced affiliate of the Chicago Cubs – play at one of the great stadiums in the minor leagues.