Expert craftsmanship and superior materials have been a tradition at Imperial for 100 years. The Company pays close attention to every detail on every piece of headwear produced.
Small but important features are not overlooked, and everything that goes into Imperial caps is put there with a definitive purpose of making a better product. The "One 9 One 6 Collection" celebrates the values upon which Imperial Headwear was founded in the year 1916; it's classic headwear with a modern twist.
"In addition to these exciting new commemorative items, we've also expanded our specialty headwear items because Imperial knows how demanding the elements can be on the golf course and when you feel your best, you play your best," continued Shaffer.
Imperial's specialty headwear styles are now all under the umbrella of the new "WeatherSTRONG Collection".
This collection includes:
- COOLCORE: To fight the heat and help golfers stay cool.
- SUN PROTECTION: To protect golfers from harmful UV rays.
- WATERPROOF: To keep golfers dry in wet weather.
- ULTIMATE STORMCHASERS: Waterproof and wind-resistant fleece-lined caps to help golfers stay warm and dry.
- KEEP WARM KNITS: To keep golfers warm in the cold weather.
The "Keep Warm Knit" category includes a new low-minimum import program with a golf club's name woven into the hat. All styles are fleece-lined and available with or without a pom-pom. At a 24-piece minimum, every shop will be able to take advantage of this unbelievable offering.
For more information or to place an order for Imperial products, call (800) 950-1916 or log onto Imperialsports.com.