(RELEASE) - FJ, the #1 outerwear brand in golf, introduces an entirely new range of performance outerwear products to keep the player comfortable in all playing conditions.
FJ DryJoys Select sets a new standard in golf rainwear. An exclusively engineered performance fabric provides maximum waterproof protection and breathability in an extremely lightweight construction. The versatile rainsuit is the most innovative offering to date from the #1 Outerwear Brand in Golf. Enhanced with premium trim details and the exclusive StaDry Collar, FJ DryJoys Select is the ultimate shell in the FJ Layering System.
· Specially Engineered Japanese Fabric
o 3-layer bonded construction
o Ultra Fine Tricot Liner
o Waterproof protection up to 25,000mm of water column pressure
· Xtreme DWR finish
· Exclusive StaDry Collar engineered to increase protection from the rain and improve the overall comfort and fit around the neck area.
· YKK Aquaguard Vision Waterproof main zipper
· YKK Aquaguard Waterproof Hand Pockets and Outside Scorecard Pocket
· Two-year Limited Waterpoof Warranty
· Available 7/10/15
· MSRP Rain Jacket ($375)/Rain Pants ($320)
The Tour-proven DryJoys Tour XP collection has been re-designed for 2015. Built for the golfer that is determined to Make Every Day Playable, DryJoys Tour XP is constructed to withstand whatever conditions a player faces on the golf course with golf-specific features like three layer bonded fabric, a Four-Way Stretch Shell and the new StaDry Collar Design.
· Three Layer Bonded Fabric eliminates weight and improves mobility
· Four Way Stretch Shell allows complete range of motion
· Seam Sealed for ultimate waterproof protection
· Tour Proven
· 20,000 mm of Water Column Pressure
· Two-Year Limited Waterproof Warranty
· MSRP $270 Jacket, $250 Rain Shirt, $190 Short Sleeve Rain Shirt
In addition to FJ DryJoys Select and DryJoys Tour XP, several new categories will debut in the 2015 collection of performance outerwear.
The FJ SuperLite Shell, an all-new ultra-lightweight shell, features strategically placed mesh panels, a Durable Water Repellent Finish for protection in light rain and full zip construction (MSRP $145). The new Wind Shell Mid Layer provides superior protection from the wind with outstanding mobility and performance in a half zip pullover (MSRP $135). Lastly, the ProDry Performance Seamless Thermal Base Layer features a seamless construction for amazing comfort and warmth, engineered body mapping for improved ventilation and golf compression fit tailored specifically with the golfer in mind (MSRP $85).