Monday, April 27, 2015
Justin Rose Wins Zurich Classic with R15 Driver, AeroBurner Fairway and Tour Preferred EF Wedges
* Rose’s win is another for TaylorMade’s new R15 driver, the most technologically-advanced driver in company history. Rose plays an R15 430 at 9.5* with a Kuro Kage 70 XTS shaft and the dual weights split for maximum stability.
* Rose’s victory is the second for the company’s new Tour Preferred EF wedge, with the first coming by way of Dustin Johnson’s win at the WGC-Cadillac Championship. After playing the 60* Tour Grind at the Shell Houston Open, Rose added the 52* & 56* ATV grind to his bag the week of the Masters.
* Rose also played the AeroBurner TP fairway wood, which he added to his bag at the Farmers Insurance Open. Rose likes that he can hit a cut without sacrificing distance.
* With the win, Rose now has a victory in 6 consecutive years on the PGA TOUR, the second longest active streak on tour (Dustin Johnson has 8) – the win is Rose’s 7th on the PGA TOUR.
* Rose plays the Tour Preferred X Ball with the number 99.
In Rose’s Winning Bag:
* R15 430 Driver – 9.5* (Mitsubushi Kuro Kage 70 XTS)
* AeroBurner TP Fairway – 15* (Matrix OZIK 8M3 Black Tie)
* R15 Fairway – 19* (Matrix MFS X)
* Tour Preferred MB Irons (2014) – 4-9, PW
* Tour Preferred EF Wedge – 52* & 56* (ATV Grind)
* Tour Preferred EF Wedge – 60* (Tour Grind)
* White Smoke (Custom Milled) DA-62 Putter
* Tour Preferred X Golf Ball
* adidas Golf adicross Gripmore Footwear
* New Era TM 39Thirty Headwear
* TaylorMade Staff Bag
* Ashworth Golf Apparel