#MadeToWin: Win is Taylor’s First Victory on PGA TOUR in Just His 13th Career Start
(Carlsbad, Calif.) – With a bag full of TaylorMade clubs, wearing Ashworth Golf apparel and adidas Golf footwear, TaylorMade-adidas Golf Tour staffer Nick Taylor (@ntaylorgolf59) carded eight birdies in the final round, overcoming a four-stroke deficit and ultimately pulling away to win the Sanderson Farms Championship by two strokes.
With the win, the 26-year-old rookie became the first Canadian-born player to win on the PGA TOUR since fellow TaylorMade staffer Mike Weir won the Fry's Electronics Open in 2007. The win is Taylor’s first on the PGA TOUR in just his 13th career start and 7th as a professional.
Fellow TaylorMade Tour staffer Boo Weekley finished second.
What You Need To Know:
* The win moves Taylor into the top 10 of the FedExCup point standings (#10)
* Taylor earns an automatic exemption on the PGA TOUR through the 2016-’17 season
* The win is Taylor’s first on the PGA TOUR in just his 13th career start
* Taylor becomes the third first-time PGA Tour winner this season
* Taylor’s win earns him an invite into the Hyundai Tournament of Champions, The Players and the PGA Championship
In Taylor’s Bag:
* JetSpeed Driver (10.5*)
* JetSpeed Fairway (15*)
* RocketBladez Tour Irons (3-5)
* Tour Preferred MB '14 Irons (6-9)
* FCT Rescue (18*)
* Tour Preferred Wedges (47*, 54* & 60*)
* Ghost Tour DA-12 Putter
* Tour Preferred X Golf Ball
* Ashworth Golf Apparel
* adidas Golf Tour360 ATV Footwear
* TaylorMade Headwear, Bag & Glove