Saturday, September 7, 2013

Mike Hicks Expanding Reach to Juniors and Collegiate Players - Opens SPi Studio

Mike Hicks, SPi Silver Certified Instructor
If you have aspirations of playing golf at the highest level, I can help!

After 33 years of experience on the PGA TOUR and working with the world's best golfers, I have seen what it takes to get there.

My putting system is simple but very effective. It is centered around the fundamentals of golf (posture, stance, alignment and grip). I have been teaching this system for over 17 years. Watching Payne Stewart win with the putter in 1999 at the AT&T Pebble Beach and US Open at Pinehurst just solidified how well the putting system works.

I will show you how to play to your strengths and work to improve your weaknesses. You will learn how to practice correctly on the putting green and practice tee. Drills that I have learned from being on the PGA Tour will become part of your regime. You will be taught how to prepare for upcoming events like I have seen so many times in my career on TOUR.

Why I play and teach with a SeeMore Putter - The Seemore is not just a putter it comes with a system, it also gives you a way to putt if you will. The RifleScope Technology (RST) makes sure your set up the same every time. This technology provides with a consistent starting point. Once a student gets aimed correctly and hides the red dot a light seems to go off in their head and they become better immediately!

I have been fortunate enough to witness golf at the highest level inside the ropes. Let me help you get to your highest level of play whether it be college golf or professional  golf.

To schedule a lesson with Hicks, e-mail hcksey@yahoo.com or call 336-264-6119.

Contact: NEOhioGolf@yahoo.com

No comments: