Monday, September 16, 2013

Golf Academy of America Education Helps Student Earn Golf Scholarship

Eric Poplowski draws college coaches' attention after improving to scratch golfer

(Birmingham, Ala.) - Eric Poplowski wanted to play on a college golf team, but wasn't getting many offers.

So he left his home in suburban Pittsburgh to enroll in Golf Academy of America in San Diego, where he whittled four shots off his handicap to become a scratch golfer while completing the 16-month accredited associate's degree program.

After earning All-American honors at Community College of Allegheny County, Poplowski received a scholarship to play golf at Pittsburgh's Point Park University, which has one of the nation's top NAIA golf programs.

"Golf Academy of America was a great place for me to go to improve my game and gain the education I need to get into the golf industry when I finish playing," said the 23-year-old Poplowski, who plans a future career in golf instruction. "I had instructors that helped me figure out my swing, and I dedicated myself to getting better."

"We're proud of Eric," said San Diego campus director Rich Iorio. "He came to Golf Academy of America with a purpose and took advantage of the opportunities we provide."

Poplowski, who was 15 before taking up golf, won individual region titles in both his seasons at CCAC. He was also medalist at the Western Pennsylvania Conference Championship and the Pennsylvania Collegiate Athletic Association State Championship.

"Attending Golf Academy of America made a world of difference for Eric in golf," said Ken Poplowski.

When the fall 2013 season began, Poplowski was in Point Park's five-man lineup.

"Golf Academy of America helped me reach my goals," said Eric Poplowski.

For information about Golf Academy of America, call (800) 342-7342, or visit www.GolfAcademy.edu.

Contact: NEOhioGolf@yahoo.com

2 comments:

John Fei said...

Hi people! I need to share the find of the year! I'm sure it will be useful for all understudies. I'm in school and I don't have a huge load of time to focus with me, since I am connected to computerized football. I missed the cutoff time for creating an investigation paper, anyway my friends recommended that I contact to writers and write my dissertation for me. Furthermore, everything went genuinely exceptional! I just gave them an errand with necessities, and they did everything clearly and exactly. Particularly done young fellows! I urge everyone to use

Phd Thesis Writing Help In Usa said...

Education in America helps students become well-rounded citizens. Through education, students learn about different cultures and how to interact with people from all walks of life. They also learn critical thinking and problem-solving skills that will help them in the workforce. America's education system gives students the opportunity to succeed in life and to make a positive impact on society.