Wednesday, July 11, 2012
Plenty of Reasons to Enjoy La Costa’s New Golf Experience Package
Offered exclusively at Southern California’s only GOLF Magazine Gold Medal Resort, La Costa’s Golf Experience package not only is an inviting value, it gives golfers the chance to follow in the footsteps of legends, who have competed in tour events at La Costa for more than 30 years.
The Golf Experience package includes:
* Accommodations (choice of available luxury rooms and suites)
* Unlimited, complimentary range balls throughout stay
* Club storage and service
* Complimentary “Course Tour” mobile-phone app
* $90 golf credit daily per adult
* Complimentary golf for children age 16 and younger (when accompanied by a paying adult)
* $30 credit at Diversions Sport Lounge (one per adult to use as desired)
* Nightly rates begin at $310 per room, based on double occupancy and do not include taxes or $24 daily resort charge.
La Costa’s 36 holes of championship-caliber play feature the completely re-designed Champions Course – home to the PGA Tour for five decades – and newly modified South Course, now home to the LPGA Tour’s Kia Classic. Each round is further enhanced by La Costa’s new Golf Squad, the roving on-course marshals who are “at your service” throughout the day.
La Costa also is home to the only PGA TOUR Academy in Southern California. The TOUR Academy features a variety of private golf lessons, group clinics, specialty golf offerings and much more. Golf school programs provide stay-over and commuter options, with two-day, three-day or five-day options.
For more package information, visit www.lacosta.com/golf-packages.