Only 20 Spots Available for this Hands-On Experience at the Islands of Loreto
(LORETO, Baja California Sur, Mexico) — Sabila Spa and TPC Danzante Bay will co-host an exclusive yoga and golf retreat, March 10-14, 2020 at Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa at the Islands of Loreto.
The five-day, four-night immersion will be led by the resort’s head golf professional Danny Garcia and yoga instructor Emily McMichael. In his 35-year golf career Garcia has taught over 40,000 golf lessons worldwide. Helping people improve their golf games while having fun is his passion. McMichael has been practicing yoga for 15 years and for the past five years, has worked as an international yoga instructor, retreat leader, and Thai massage therapist. She has created mobility and strength programs specifically designed to improve the body, which in turn, improve the golf game.
The package includes:
- Four nights in a Deluxe Suite
- Welcome kit per adult
- Welcome cocktail reception at Danzante Lounge
- Three breakfasts at Casa Club
- One breakfast at Market Restaurant
- Two golf clinics to assess participant’s swing and other shots and create new habits to improve the overall golf game
- An opportunity to practice on the course two days and apply the techniques learned in the clinics
- One 18-hole round of golf with cart
- Seven yoga classes designed to increase mobility, strength and balance needed to improve the golf swing and protect the body from unwanted injuries
- Unlimited kayak, paddle board or hiking (subject to availability)
- One 50-minute massage
- Daily access to the wet areas at Sabila Spa
- Four-Course Dinner at Danzante Restaurant
- 1 Round trip to downtown Loreto in the resort’s Shuttle
- Tax and services
The event is priced either European (includes daily breakfast and farewell dinner) or all-inclusive (all meals). The room only plan is priced from $1281 per person, based on double occupancy and $1505 per person, based on double occupancy for the all-inclusive plan.
With just 20 spaces available, you can’t afford to wait another second! Book today!
Sabila Spa, a 39,000-square-foot facility set against a tranquil view of the Sierra de la Giganta mountain range, offers a world-class menu of signature treatments, massages, body wraps and unique wellness service, with an on-site meditation room.
TPC Danzante Bay, the acclaimed Rees Jones design along of the Sea of Cortez and Baja’s majestic Sierra de la Giganta mountain range, was recently named Mexico’s Best Golf Course 2019 and Latin America’s Best Golf Course 2019 by the World Golf Awards. The course made its debut in 2017 and quickly established its place among the world’s most scenic ocean courses. Recently, the course has been awarded two World Golf Awards, earning recognition as Mexico’s Best Golf Course 2019 and Latin America’s Best Golf Course 2019.
Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa at the Islands of Loreto is synonymous of beauty and tranquility. The setting along the Sea of Cortez on the eastern coast of the Baja Peninsula is a two-hour flight from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) via Alaska Airlines. Loreto is served seasonally with direct WestJet flights from Calgary, and year-round from Tijuana via Calafia Airlines and Volaris flights.
The package may be booked directly by calling toll-free at 800.790.4187 from the United States or Canada, or 800.838-2662 from Mexico. For more information about the package, visit https://villadelpalmarloreto.com/specials/yoga-and-golf-retreat.