(RELEASE) - As all the pros could tell you, knowing one's own carry distance is essential to a golfer's ability to accurately evaluate and improve their game. The SC200 Swing Caddie portable launch monitor (as seen on the Golf Channel) is an excellent solution for calculating and evaluating carry distance data. Using Barometric Pressure Calibration and Doppler Radar Technology, the SC200 provides carry distance readings with accuracy comparable to a tour-grade launch monitor. Even better, this portable launch monitor put out by Voice Caddie comes at a price that's accessible to weekend golfers.
The SC200 Swing Caddie not only provides carry distance readings with pinpoint precision; it also stores swing data from the last 100 shots. This feature enables users to see their average distances, as well as note the degree of disparity between shots. The SC200 even allows golfers to select a specific club and loft angle before each shot so the user can evaluate the swing data for each club.
With the exact statistics in front of them, SC200 users can identify weaknesses in their game and set an educated practice plan. The SC200 Swing Caddie even offers three different modes to accommodate for a range of practice goals.
- In Practice Mode, the SC200 displays instant feedback for every golf shot.
- In Target Mode, the user sets a target distance for a round of ten shots. The SC200 Swing Caddie then scores the user on accuracy.
- In Approach Mode, the device sets target distances at random, challenging golfers to test and improve distance control.
Roughly the size of a smart phone, the SC200 features a compact, lightweight construction that makes it easy to use anytime, anywhere. In addition to high-accuracy carry distance readings, the device features:
- Readings for swing speed, ball speed, smash factor, time played, and total shot count, all provided immediately on an LCD display.
- Distance Voice Output, featuring an instant voice reading for carry distance so golfers can continue drilling without interruption.
- A remote control allowing the user to switch between settings with ease.
Precise knowledge can be a game-changer, especially when it comes to carry distance. Used and promoted by PGA teaching professionals, the SC200 Swing Caddie portable launch monitor has proven to be an exceptionally effective training aid.
For sales or purchase inquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information: www.voicecaddie.com