Friday, April 6, 2018
Lodge of Four Season Unveils New Lodge Golf Experience Package
“Our new Lodge Golf Experience package is truly a unique opportunity for golfers to play one of the best resort golf courses and one of the best private golf courses in Missouri, while enjoying luxurious accommodations at The Lodge of Four Seasons,” said Tom Conner, director of sales and marketing, The Lodge of Four Seasons. “We’re thrilled to unveil this outstanding package as we showcase the new and improved property and partner with The Club at Porto Cima.”
The Lodge Golf Experience includes:
- Two nights’ accommodations at The Lodge of Four Seasons – additional nights available upon request
- Daily breakfast for two at The Lodge of Four Seasons – dining location based on season
- One round of golf for two on The Cove Golf Course – located at The Lodge of Four Seasons
- One round of golf for two at The Club at Porto Cima – a private facility located across the lake from - The Lodge of Four Seasons (based on availability)
- A $100 dining credit at The Lodge of Four Seasons
- Resort Fee included
The Lodge Golf Experience package is priced at $156.50 per person, per night through May 31st, 2018 and is based on double occupancy. From June 1st through September 2nd, 2018, the Lodge Golf Experience is $249.50 per person, per night based on double occupancy. Rates do not include sales tax.
The Lodge of Four Seasons and The Club at Porto Cima are both managed by Troon, the leader in golf and hospitality management, development, and marketing. The Club at Porto Cima features an 18-hole Jack Nicklaus Signature Design with seven holes that play beside or over the lake. The golf course opened for play in 2000 and is considered one of Missouri’s top courses by Golf Digest.
For more information on the Lodge Golf Experience package, visit www.4seasonsresort.com or call 888-265-5500.
For additional news and information, visit www.Troon.com.