Card offers unbeatable deal for golfers looking to spend time on the greens during the mild Texas winter
(AUSTIN / BASTROP, TEXAS) – Wolfdancer Golf Club at Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort and Spa is extending a warm, advance welcome to Old Man Winter with the launch of its annual Winter Golf Card.
Available for purchase for $499, Wolfdancer’s Winter Golf Card is a matchless deal for Central Texas golfers who are looking to make the most of the mild Texas winter by maximizing their time on the greens. About the Wolfdancer Winter Golf Card:
* A total of 100 cards are available
* ard includes unlimited rounds of golf between Nov. 24, 2014 and March 2, 2015 (no blackout dates but rounds are based on availability)
* Tee times are required and may be made up to seven days in advance
* Card must be mentioned when scheduling a tee time and presented upon check-in
* Card includes a golf cart and complimentary range balls
* Card includes 10 percent discount on merchandise purchases at the pro shop
* Card is non-transferrable
* Card may be purchased on our website or by calling 512-308-4770 between 7 a.m. and 6 p.m.
This is the sixth year the Winter Golf Card has been offered, and it has sold out in previous years due to the value of unlimited access to the award-winning Wolfdancer layout.
Designed by Arthur Hills/Steve Forrest and Associates, the superb 7,205-yard, par-72 Wolfdancer course rambles along a dramatic, 150-acre stretch of terrain dotted with oak, cedar elm and pecan trees. The course is cut by the Lower Colorado River, which dramatically frames the right side of the layout’s memorable finishing holes.
The Wolfdancer golf experience also includes a 13-acre driving range, a full-scale practice facility featuring 10 target greens and eight tee boxes, and a short-game area with two chipping greens and bunkers, and GPS units in each golf cart. Visitors not wishing to travel with their golf clubs to the resort are welcome to take advantage of the TaylorMade club rental program.
To learn more, call 512-308-1234 or visit www.lostpines.hyatt.com.