Options Range from One Day with Annika’s Hand-Picked Team to On-Course Lesson from
8-Time LPGA Player of the Year
(ORLANDO, Fla.) – The ANNIKA Academy – Hall-of-Fame golfer Annika Sorenstam’s boutique golf instruction and fitness school – announces its core golf school programming for the 2014-15 season.
“Charlotta, Henri and the rest of the team are intimately familiar with my ‘Winning Approach’ philosophy and have been successfully sharing it for years,” says Annika, winner of 10 major championships. “Their swing expertise is complemented by fitness and nutrition advice from my personal trainer, Kai Fusser, creating a ‘one-two’ punch unique to the marketplace.”
All programs are highlighted by a maximum guest-to-instructor ratio of 4:1 ensuring an environment conducive to learning. One-day Player’s programs start at $650 and include full-swing and short-game instruction, special gift package from Annika, full-service breakfast, and greens and cart fees for 18 holes at the Academy’s home, Reunion Resort. Two- and three-day Player’s programs are also available.
For those seeking even more in-depth instruction, including opportunities to learn from Annika, there are these three-day programs:
* Covers full-swing, putting, chipping, bunker play
* Fitness instruction and nutritional overview
* Personalized workout program
* “Weight Training for Golf” book by Kai Fusser
* Golf video swing analysis
* Club fitting using C-PAS (Callaway Performance Analysis System)
* 27 holes of golf
* Course management strategy (on course)
* Full-service breakfast, lunch
* Championship experience, plus
* Lunch with Annika
* Photo and autograph session with Annika
* Major Championship
* Platinum experience, plus
* Instructional clinic with Annika
* Major Championship experience, plus
* Nine holes of golf with Annika
Additional details are available here: http://theannikaacademy.com/annika-academy-golf-programs/.
Accommodations for out-of-town guests may also be arranged with Reunion Resort.
For more information and pricing: TheTeam@TheAnnikaAcademy.com, 888.266.4522.