The “Go Anywhere” Outsole Features 5-Point Star Traction
(Austin, Minn.) – GoBe Golf, a new golf footwear company, has introduced its new Rebel shoe. The Rebel leads the line of GoBe’s high performance footwear with a game-changing tread designed for ideal traction and maximum grip throughout the golf swing. GoBe’s innovative, patent-pending Talon tread sole design allows for superior traction on the course without the need for cleats for a “go anywhere” design. The Rebel features sophisticated styling in traditional earth tones.
“Our staff of top designers, technical engineers and PGA professionals built this shoe from the ground up to offer golfers maximum stability and comfort. We want golfers able to perform at their best,” said Joe Allen, President, GoBe Golf. “We engineered these shoes to be an essential part of a golfer’s equipment. We are golf experts focused on creating high performance footwear designed for the game.”
The Rebel outsole is a patent-pending Talon tread sole design that uses a molded 5-point star traction pattern to provide maximum grip throughout the golf swing. The points of each star grip the grass, creating superior traction without damaging the turf. The stars are strategically placed on the sole to keep dirt and debris from building up. The sole’s non-slip vertical and horizontal traction stripes complement the star treads and stabilize the golfer during the powerful motion of the swing. The Talon tread sole is made of single density, Grade A TPU, which is more durable than rubber, with as much flexible as rubber.
“Our two-year warranty on the sole is our commitment that GoBe shoes are made to perform well for a very long time,” said Allen.
GoBe’s PurTEC upper is specifically designed to be roughly 20 times more water resistant than treated leathers. It breathes, keeps its color and shape, resists stains and is extremely durable in hot or wet conditions.
The GoBe Dry shoe liner has a patent-pending interior moisture management system; with drainage channels, aeration holes at flex points and notches above the toe area to drain perspiration away from feet. The moisture-wicking fiber lining also aerates, and has anti-microbial and anti-odor properties to keep feet cool, dry and fresh. The liner has an EVA soft, core center for extra padding at the ball and heel of the foot to provide three times more shock absorption than a standard shoe liner.
To extend the life of their shoes, customers can order an additional pair of shoe liners at no charge through www.gobegolf.com. GoBe Golf footwear is built on a European last with a deep heel cup to keep the foot in place and a wide toe area for a natural, comfortable fit.
The Rebel is available in two color combinations − black with taupe accents and brown with taupe accents. The Rebel will be sold only through high-end resorts, golf course pro shops, and online at www.gobegolf.com for a suggested retail of $159.
REBEL GOLF SHOE HIGHLIGHTS
* GoBe PurTEC sports performance material is breathable, extremely durable, retains its color, and never shrinks or wrinkles
* PurTEC is roughly 20 times more water resistant than treated leather
* Gusseted tongue keeps water and debris out
* Cotton laces stay tied
* Metal eyelets help the upper keep its shape even when laces are pulled tight
* GoBe Dry shoe liner, with its moisture management system has drainage channels, aeration holes at flex points and notches above the toe area, so moisture drains away from feet
* Removable liner has a dual density EVA soft, core center for extra padding at ball and heel with three times more shock absorption than a standard shoe liner
* Moisture-wicking fiber provides anti-microbial and anti-odor properties to keep feet cool, dry and fresh
* Built on a European last with a deep heel cup to keep foot in place, and a wide toe area for a natural, comfortable fit
* Patent-pending Talon tread sole design, made of single density Grade A TPU, which is more durable than rubber, with the same bounce and flexibility as rubber
* 5-point star molded traction pattern to maximize grip
* Non-slip traction stripes stabilize the golfer from slipping during the swing motion
* Two-year warranty
Colors: Black and taupe; brown and taupe
Suggested Retail: $159
Size Range: USA sizing 7 thru 13, Euro sizing 41 thru 47
For more information about GoBe Golf call 507.437.0058, or visit www.gobegolf.com.