(BEAVERTON, Ore.) - Nike Golf is introducing the new Nike Performance Cart bag, designed for the golfer who chooses to venture out onto the course on wheels.
A 9.5-inch oval top allows for the new Nike cart bag to sit properly in a powered golf cart or trolley. To prevent slippage while the Nike Performance Cart bag is in the cart, a new dual-injected TPR bottom provides greater traction.
Additionally, golfers can conveniently organize their items in one of its 13 functional pockets (10 zippered). With all of the pockets there is plenty of storage for phones, keys, and other personal items. The Nike Performance Cart bag also has dual-insulated cooler pockets for beverages. For golfers who frequently use a GPS or range finder during their round, there is a loop in which the range finder can be easily attached for quick access.
* Availability: November 1, 2011
* MSRP: $270.00 (Street/MAP: $209.99)
* Colors: Black/Topaz-Silver; Storm Blue/Action Red-Soar; Cool Grey/Safety Orange-Metallic Silver
* 9.5-inch oval top
* 14-way dual-sided top (both trolley and power cart compatible)
* Individual, 14 full-length divider system
* Integrated external putter well
* 13 forward facing functional pockets (10 zippered) – including water resistant organizer pocket, dual insulated cooler pockets, and dual quick access pockets
* Nike Flip and Grip water-resistant quick access pocket
* Molded tactile cart strap grips
* Dual injected TPR bottom for traction
* Matching rain hood included
* Logo cresting compatible / zip-off ball pocket