(Tinley Park, IL) - Bettinardi Golf, maker of the highest quality milled putters in the world, has unveiled its 2012 BB Series putter lineup.
The 2012 BB Series includes six putter models, all plated with a luxurious Silver Mercury finish that guarantees the highest level of durability. Each model in the series has three degrees of loft with a seventy-one degree lie angle. Each putter is milled with a single sightline to aid with alignment. All non-belly models come in either a 340 gram or 355 gram head weight. Every BB Series putter has a red WINN AVS Bettinardi grip and a matching head cover with Bettinardi's patented neoprene closure design. The 2012 BB Series includes:
* BB1F: The BB1F is a classic heel-toe design with a flow neck. This model has an elegant profile with a double bend round hosel. The BB1F has our patented Honeycomb face to ensure the flattest surface possible!
* BB5: The BB5 is a popular blade style putter with a tampered flange to incorporate a strong toe weighting. The BB5 has our patented Honeycomb face to ensure the flattest surface possible!
* BB8: The BB8 has a two tired heal and weighted cavity back design that has been squared off for a sharp look combined with a plumber's neck. The BB8 has our patented Honeycomb face to ensure the flattest surface possible!
* BB35: The BB 35 is a face balanced, center shafted, semi mallet that resembles a "boxcar" and gives a strong profile at address. The BB35 has our patented Honeycomb face to ensure the flattest surface possible!
* BB53 Belly: The BB53 is designed using our very successful Half Moon Cutout feature, which allows the maximum perimeter weighting for ultimate playability. The BB53 is offered in both heel and center shafted models. The BB53 comes with a standard 21" WINN AVS grip and has a head weight of 395 grams.
All 2012 BB Series putters have a MAP of $280.00, except the BB53 Belly models whose MAP is $325.00.