(Quincy, Mass.) - Now available on newsstands across America, The November-December 2012 issue of Fairways + Greens Magazine puts America's "Dream Getaways" in full-color focus for golf travelers looking to escape for some wintertime play.
With a bright and readable new design and revamped sectionalized format, the new edition of Fairways + Greens takes golf travel journalism to yet another level. The issue is packed with valuable information for planning that special golf getaway this winter and beyond.
Highlights of the popular year-end issue include:
• A brand new "Explore" section that takes readers to Southern California, Alabama's Robert Trent Jones Trail and the Dominican Republic
• A "Dream" rundown of popular winter destinations with special emphasis on the Hawaiian island of Kauai, Alabama's Gulf Coast and Charleston, S.C., along with deal-packed swings through La Quinta, Myrtle Beach and Mexico
• A first look at the new Salish Cliffs Golf Course in Shelton, Wash.
• An exclusive "Chat" with Annika Sorenstam on her favorite travel spots and tips
• The inaugural "Unwind" section concentrating on spa tips for guys from experts across the country
• An invitation to "Indulge" in some favorite golf course and resort eateries with the Golfing Gourmet, with a special nod to holiday beers, wines and cigars
• The smart way to "Spend" on golf gear, apparel and electronics thanks to Fairways + Greens' annual Holiday Gift Guide, the expanded online version of which will debut at www.fairwaysandgreens.com on Nov. 15, in plenty of time for Black Friday and the holiday shopping season.
"Any true golf traveler knows that the season doesn't end when the snow flies and the temperatures drop up north," says Publisher Vic Williams. "In fact, it's high time to hit the road, head south and get the new year off to a swinging start. And this annual issue will help readers do just that, in style."
For more information about Fairways + Greens, including subscription and advertising contacts, visit www.fairwaysandgreens.com.