“Our product design starts and ends with the player in mind and even the best players want to manage and minimize their miss-hits as much as possible” comments Global Director of Innovation Michael Vrska.
FG Tour F5 Irons (MAP: $899.99 Steel / $999.99 Graphite)
Featuring the same Speed Sole technology debuted in the 2015 Hot List gold medal winning D200 irons, the FG Tour F5 irons deliver maximum distance for the player who still desires great feel. The result, a Crossover blend between forged feel and pure distance.
· Speed Sole technology creates a thin face-to-sole transition that expands the sweet spot lower in the face for faster ball speeds and distance in the long and mid irons.
· The stabilizing bar provides support behind a thin, responsive face to allow for greater forgiveness while still maintaining shot workability.
· The cavity back head forged from 8620 carbon steel provides a combination of feel, feedback and forgiveness on miss-hits.
· The FG Tour F5 right hand and left hand iron sets include 4-9, PW, GW. A 3-Iron is also available in RH.
· True Temper Dynamic Gold XP steel shafts, MRC Kuro Kage LB 85 graphite shafts and Lamkin Crossline Black grips are available in both right hand and left hand sets.
F-C-D Player Profiling System
Wilson Staff developed the F-C-D system to meet the technology needs of every golfer. Defining players into three categories, Feel, Crossover and Distance, this system matches club features and benefits with individual playing styles.