Enter to Win the Ultimate Lowcountry Family Golf Getaway
(HILTON HEAD ISLAND, S.C.) – Hilton Head Golf Island (HHGI) – a collection of 28 of the Lowcountry’s premier golf courses – and JetBlue announce the “Airways, Fairways & Spa Days” sweepstakes featuring airfare, accommodations, golf and spa treatments for four, valued at over $5,000.
To mark the arrival of the new non-stop JetBlue flights from Boston (BOS) and New York (JFK) to Savannah / Hilton Head International Airport (SAV), JetBlue and HHGI have teamed up to offer a giveaway golfers can enter from April 23 – September 23, 2014.
The Boston Airways, Fairways & Spa Days sweepstakes includes:
* Roundtrip airfare for four from BOS to SAV
* Two rooms for three nights, four days at the Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa
* Two rounds per person (based on a foursome) at any of the seven Heritage Collection courses
* One complimentary round for two at Harbour Town Golf Links, home of the PGA TOUR’s RBC Heritage
* One complimentary round for four at Golden Bear Golf Club
* Two spa treatments at the Heavenly Spa by Westin
* Complimentary breakfast for four at the Westin
* $100 resort credit towards bikes, kayaks and other family activities
* Complimentary court times at the Port Royal Racquet Club
The New York Airways, Fairways & Spa Days sweepstakes includes:
* Roundtrip airfare for four from JFK to SAV
* Five days, four nights’ accommodations for four in a Palmetto Dunes Oceanfront Resort villa
* Two rounds of golf for four on any of the three Palmetto Dunes championship courses (Robert Trent Jones, George Fazio and Arthur Hills)
* One round for four at the Country Club of Hilton Head
* Four complimentary massages at Marriott’s Spa Soleil
* $100 resort dining card
* Complimentary kayak excursion for four
* Complimentary bike rentals
* Two hours of court time daily at Palmetto Dunes Tennis Center
To enter, visit www.hiltonheadisland.org/jetblue/sweepstakes/
“The ‘Airways, Fairways & Spa Days’ sweepstakes is a wonderful opportunity for family and friends to take a once-in-a-lifetime, all-expense-paid vacation and experience everything our beautiful island has to offer,” says Cary Corbitt, President of the Lowcountry Golf Course Owners Association and Vice President of Sports and Operations at Sea Pines Resort. “With our partner, JetBlue, Boston and New York residents are only a short flight away from the ultimate Lowcountry golf getaway.”
The inaugural JetBlue flights took place Feb. 13 and are now available seven days a week. Duration from BOS and JFK to SAV is about 2.5 hours. Hilton Head Island is an easy 40 minute ride from the airport.
As one of the nation’s foremost golf locales, Hilton Head is the preferred vacation spot of players seeking a high-concentration of world-class courses. Legendary designers like Pete Dye, Jack Nicklaus, Robert Trent Jones, Gary Player and Davis Love III are represented. The region features an unspoiled natural environment, beautiful resorts and inns and old-fashioned Southern hospitality.
More info: www.HiltonHeadGolfIsland.com, 800.523.3373.
Rules and restrictions apply. Giveaway is courtesy of JetBlue Airways, Palmetto Dunes Resort, Country Club of Hilton Head, Golden Bear Golf Club, Harbour Town Golf Links, Heritage Golf Group and Hilton Head Island Visitor & Convention Bureau. For JetBlue terms and conditions, visit www.jetblue.com/vacations/getaways-terms.