New Line Includes Five Models to Suit Wide Range of Preferences and Budgets
(MARLBOROUGH, MA) – CHAMP/MacNeill Engineering Worldwide – The World Leader in Sport Cleat Technology and maker of innovative CHAMP spikes, high-performance golf tees and accessories – announces its new C Grips line is now available at retailers worldwide and www.champgrips.com.
Offered in five distinct models – C2, C4, C6 and C8 for full-swing clubs and the C1 putter grip – each C Grip boasts a player-focused design and attractive colors.
"Our brand has enjoyed steady global growth for many years and with the new C Grip collection we are poised to become a major player in this competitive category,” says Harris MacNeill, President and CEO of CHAMP/MacNeill Engineering Worldwide. “The unique technology and designs that our engineering team created are geared exclusively toward enhancing golfer performance.”
Pricing and key features of the products, which are offered at off-course retailers and green grass shops, include:
* C8 (MSRP $15.99) – Most advanced technology and highest grade materials, including a new optimum feel Thermoplastic Olefin (TPO) compound infused with Kevlar® for unmatched torque control and incredible wear resistance. Anti-shock layer and tacky texture combine to create excellent feel and comfort in all weather conditions.
* C6 ($9.99) – Two-tone rubber grip available in non-cord, half-cord and full-cord options, designed with extra support to dampen vibration and provide repeatable performance in all weather conditions.
* C4 ($5.99) – All rubber grip with unique diamond and curve design that delivers optimal control and feel, while a convenient hand position guide makes it an all-around winner for players of any skill level.
* C2 ($3.99) – Features CHAMP’s diamond design pattern for comfort and control. An excellent replacement grip at a value price.
* C1 (Starting at $12.99) – Made from a super soft, super lightweight and great feeling polyurethane material, this distinctive putter grip incorporates a flat front design and diamond pattern for unmatched control on the greens. Offered in small, medium, large and belly/long options.
With more than 100 active distributors, CHAMP is the world’s largest manufacturer of replaceable spikes. The company produces more than 140 million spikes annually and is the dominant global brand in football, soccer, golf, baseball, cricket, rugby and other sports.
For more information: www.champgolf.com, 1-800-OK-CHAMP.