|Desert Willow named KemperSports "Facility of the Year"|
· Facility of the Year – Desert Willow Golf Resort - Palm Desert, California
· James R. Seeley General Manager of the Year – Randy Morrison - Colwood Golf Center and Heron Lakes Golf Club - Portland, Oregon
· Mady Lesnik Home Office Staffer of the Year – Bryan Howell - KemperSports, Northbrook, Illinois
· Emil Esposito Golf Professional of the Year – Ryan Young, Chambers Bay Golf Course - University Place, Washington
· Retailer of the Year – Streamsong Resort - Streamsong, Florida
· Salesperson of the Year – Todd Elder, The Governors Club - Brentwood, Tennessee
· Superintendent of the Year – Will Bell, Forest Creek Golf Club – Round Rock, Texas
· Hospitality Professional of the Year – Chris Pieters, Cantigny Golf - Wheaton, Illinois
· James S. Kemper Staffer of the Year – Yolanda Porras – Butterfield Trail Golf Club - El Paso, Texas
“Our people are what make us great,” said Steve Skinner, CEO of KemperSports. “Without their hard work and passion, we wouldn’t be where we are today. We are fortunate to have such a high-caliber team and we thank them for their dedication to delivering unmatched service to our clients and guests.”
The 2019 KemperSports Leadership Conference brings together company leaders nationwide for three days of learning and celebrating one another’s achievements. This year’s conference, which took place in downtown Chicago, was headlined by two keynote speakers, Matt Nagy, head coach of the Chicago Bears and NFL Coach of the Year, and renowned motivational speaker Dave Gordon.
For more information on KemperSports, visit www.kempersports.com.