Online Auction conducted through March 3; All proceeds benefit PGA REACH initiatives in Youth, Military and Inclusion
(PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla.) – Rare collectibles spanning more than a century and featuring many of golf’s greatest performers, personalities and championships shape the PGA REACH Collection, which will be open through March 3. Managed through The Golf Auction (TGA) of Tampa, Florida, all proceeds will benefit the initiatives of PGA Foundation Inc., d/b/a PGA REACH, the 501(c)(3) charitable foundation of the PGA of America.
Highlighted items in the collection include memorabilia from President Dwight Eisenhower, Arnold Palmer, a 1999 PGA Championship pin flag signed by Tiger Woods, vintage golf clubs and more.
Public bidding is open Friday, Feb. 15, at 7 p.m. ET, and available by visiting http://thegolfauction.com/catalog.aspx All items sold in the PGA REACH Collection will be accompanied by a letter of provenance.
Among the featured items offered in the initial auction period:
- Arnold Palmer’s D6 Driver Specifications Sheet
- Tiger Woods Autographed 1999 PGA Championship at Medinah flag
- Circa 1900 Tom Morris Splice Neck Wood
- President Dwight D. Eisenhower Spalding Wood-Shafted Calamity Jane putter
- Circa 1850 John Jackson Long Nose Play Club
- 1931 U.S. Ryder Cup Team photo collage with other original photos
- 1933-46 PGA Championship Qualifier Player Badges
- 1972 54th PGA Championship at Oakland Hills Signed Player Listing with Officers
- Epiphone Les Paul Studio model electric guitar, presented by 2003 PGA Champion Shaun Micheel
2004 U.S. Ryder Cup Captains signed poster, and much more
Interested bidders will be able to review images and online descriptions in a presentation by TGA, by visiting http://thegolfauction.com/catalog.aspx.
All winning bids for auction items will be deemed to be at fair market value. As a result, none of the items are eligible for a charitable tax deduction and no acknowledgement letters will be provided.