Initial Episode Line-up to Also Include Trio of Young American PGA TOUR Stars: Koepka (March 11), DeChambeau (March 18) & Finau (March 25)
(ORLANDO, Fla.) – World Golf Hall of Fame member – and 15-time PGA TOUR winner – Fred Couples will join David Feherty on the season premiere of GOLF Channel’s Emmy-nominated original series, Feherty presented by Farmers Insurance®, on Monday, February 25 at 9 p.m. ET. Part I of a two-part interview with Couples, the premiere will kick off the ninth season of the series that initially debuted in 2011, for which Feherty has earned two Emmy nominations (Outstanding Sports Personality – Studio Host).
- Couples’ introduction to the game, picking the driving range at a par-3 course in Seattle.
- Memories from collegiate golf days at the University of Houston, including years spent as a roommate of CBS Sports’ play-by-play host Jim Nantz.
- Recalling the unorthodox circumstance that led to him turning professional.
- Recounting his victory at the 1992 Masters, and the special moment afterward in Butler Cabin with Nantz.
- Reflecting on his first time playing with Tiger Woods, in a practice round at the Masters.
- Revisiting his two victories at THE PLAYERS Championship (1984, 1996).
Upcoming Guests on Feherty
Part II of Feherty’s interview with Couples will premiere the following Monday, March 4, at 9 p.m. ET on GOLF Channel. Other upcoming guests (premiering Monday nights at 9 p.m. ET) include:
- Brooks Koepka (March 11) – Three-time major winner, and current No. 2 in the world
- Bryson DeChambeau (March 18) – Five-time PGA TOUR winner, and No. 5 in the world
- Tony Finau (March 25) – PGA TOUR winner, and No. 12 in the world