Clubhouse badges, resort transportation, and parking included
(HILTON HEAD ISLAND, S.C.) – For the first time ever, The Sea Pines Resort has opened a limited number of accommodations at The Inn & Club at Harbour Town, with special-access packages for The 51st RBC Heritage Presented by Boeing, always one of the most popular and exciting events on the PGA Tour.
- On-site valet or self-parking
- Private transportation within Sea Pines
- Daily use of premium beach chairs, umbrellas and beach towels at the world-class Sea Pines Beach Club
- Adult bikes for two, plus reduced rates on children’s bikes
- Access to The Sea Pines Resort Fitness Center
- Wireless Internet
Also included are preferred golf rates at The Sea Pines Resort’s other championship golf courses, Heron Point, designed by Pete Dye, and the Davis Love III-designed Atlantic Dunes.
Package prices begin at $629 per room, per night and are valid from Friday, April 19 through Monday, April 22, 2019. A stay of two nights or longer is required.
The Sea Pines Resort also has home and villa accommodations available for RBC Heritage week (from Saturday, April 13 through Monday, April 22, 2019). Included with home and villa stays is parking, the resort’s many amenities, and preferred rates at Heron Point and Atlantic Dunes.
To book Inn, home, or villa accommodations, go to https://www.seapines.com/golf/RBC-Heritage/accommodations.aspx.