(ORLANDO, Fla.) – Major champion and six-time PGA TOUR winner Jimmy Walker will join David Feherty on the season eight finale of his self-titled, Emmy-nominated series Feherty presented by Farmers Insurance, Monday at 9 p.m. ET on Golf Channel.
· Walker talking about getting diagnosed, and living with Lyme disease.
· Recalling the 2016 PGA Championship, and enduring a 36-hole Sunday finish to win.
· Reflecting on the impact swing instructor Butch Harmon has made on his career.
· Discussing his affinity for astrophotography, and how he puts it into practice.
· Recounting his struggles as a professional golfer in 2007, and how he dug himself out.
A two-time Emmy-nominated host (Outstanding Sports Personality – Studio Host) Feherty has been described as “golf’s iconoclast,” by Rolling Stone, and “the last unscripted man on TV,” by Men’s Journal. His all-star lineup of golf-enthused and culturally relevant guests feature celebrities from across entertainment, sports and politics. To date, Feherty has sat down with four U.S. Presidents (Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, Barack Obama and Donald Trump); sports legends Charles Barkley, Nick Saban, Stephen Curry and Bobby Knight; Hollywood icons Matthew McConaughey, Larry David and Samuel L. Jackson; World Golf of Fame members Nancy Lopez, Jack Nicklaus, Annika Sorenstam, Lee Trevino and Tom Watson; and a host of current golf superstars including Paula Creamer, Jason Day, Rickie Fowler, Rory McIlroy, Phil Mickelson, Jordan Spieth, Justin Thomas and Michelle Wie. Feherty is produced by Golf Channel’s original productions group, which also oversees production for Driver vs. Driver, Golf Films as well as the network’s instruction platforms.