Monday, June 13, 2016
TaylorMade's Daniel Berger Captures First PGA TOUR Title with Win at FedEx St. Jude Classic
With four wins in the last five PGA TOUR events, the M Driver Family continues to dominate on Sundays and build the momentum heading into Oakmont.
What You Need to Know:
- Berger’s victory came with a duo of new clubs in the bag; a new M2 driver and M2 fairway, which he put in play just this week. He averaged 309.8 yards off the tee this week in Memphis en route to victory at TPC Southwind.
- His M2 driver is a 10.5* model with a Fujikura Pro53X shaft.
- The win is the first on the PGA TOUR for the 2014-'15 PGA TOUR Rookie of the Year.
- Berger is the second youngest player to win the FedEx St. Jude Classic at the age of 23 and the youngest since 1968.
- His win is projected to move him from 50th to 14th in the FedExCup point standings.
- Berger is also an ambassador for TaylorMade’s myRoundPro, a standalone analytics platform. Start tracking your rounds and gathering in-depth stats to improve your game: https://www.myroundpro.com/
In Berger’s Winning Bag:
- M2 Driver / 10.5* / Fujikura Pro Series 53X
- M2 Fairway / 17* / UST Mamiya Elements Chrome 75
- RocketBladez Tour 3-iron / Project X 6.5
- Tour Preferred MC Forged (‘11) 4-PW / Project X 6.5
- Tour Preferred EF Wedges (50* Tour Grind) & 56* & 60* ATV Grind)
- Corza Ghost Putter
- adidas Golf Ultimate Tapered Fit Pant
- adidas Golf climachill Solid Club Polo