|Veloce in Race Blue|
Velocé is the Italian word for “fast.” Act fast to get your hands on the limited edition Race Blue Velocé in time for spring. The Race Blue Velocé comes equipped with a hydrophobic Blue Clarion mirror / AC Red / Clear lens package.
Slip into Spring with the new Tifosi Slip in Steel with Clarion Blue mirror hydrophobic lenses.
These models feature:
- Hydrophilic ear & nose pieces – Slip resistance, even when sweaty
- Adjustable arms for a customizable fit
- Adjustable nose pieces (on Velocé and Podium XC)
- Veloce & Slip have vented lenses, and Podium XC features a frameless design to prevent heat build-up and fogging
- 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Shatterproof Polycarbonate lenses
- A set of 3 condition-specific interchangeable lenses
- MSRP $79.95
For more information, visit www.tifosioptics.com.
Why Wear Sunglasses for Outdoor Activities? By Tifosi Optics
- Protection from the elements – sunglasses help protect your eyes from dirt, dust, sand, snow and other debris
Flying insects – yes it’s true, especially during high-speed activities. And it can hurt.
Wind – prevents tearing of the eyes.
- They cut down on glare.
Polarized lenses help you see better when fishing, driving, or participating in snow sports.
Sunglasses can help sharpen contrast too, making things look sharper and clearer.
Less squinting reduces eye strain, fatigue and headaches.
- Protection from sun-related health issues by blocking 100% of harmful UVA & UVB rays
Skin Cancer – because the skin around the eyes is sensitive, they need extra protection from the sun’s rays.
Macular Degeneration – when a part of the retina begins to deteriorate and affect vision. UV radiation can speed up the degenerative process.
Pterygium – a growth on the eyeball also known as “surfer’s eye”. Can cause pain and irritation in the eye.
Cataracts – causing clouding on the eye’s lens. Prolonged exposure to UV rays can contribute to cataracts.
Glaucoma – exposure to UV rays with Glaucoma can worsen the symptoms or create further complications.
- Sunglasses are a must-have fashion accessory!
Tifosi understands wanting to excel at your sport but to also look good while doing so. That’s why we’ve developed an extensive line of eyewear for sport or fashion or both! Our exclusive Swivelink collection pulls double duty – a lifestyle frame with 2 sets of arms. One set for lifestyle and a sleek look, and one set of performance arms for sport.
We invite you to preview our entire eyewear collection at www.tifosioptics.com, follow us on social media, or contact us for more information.