(PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla.) – Top equipment and technology companies will demonstrate their newest products and services at the 2016 PGA Outdoor Demo Experience, Mon., Aug. 15, at Cascata Golf Club, just outside of Las Vegas, from 2–6 p.m. The PGA Outdoor Demo Experience opens the PGA Fashion & Demo Experience, Aug. 15-17, with a full day of golf events, including a Pro-Pro tournament, short-game instructional workshop, new equipment and technology testing, an indoor golf product marketplace, industry networking, special events, contests/prizes, live music and a barbeque.
Participating companies are updated daily at PGALasVegas.com and to date include:
• 4D Motion Sports
• AED One-Stop Shop
• Foresight Sports
• AZ Golf Group
• Callaway Golf
• Hole-In-One Coverage
• Hole in 1 Drinks, Inc.
• The Puttskee
• Cobra Puma Golf
• Tour Edge Golf
• Convert-A-Hole Putting Ring
• October Golf Gear
• VPAR Live Golf Scoring
• One Putt Designs
• Wilson Golf
• Dynamic Brands
• PECO Sales - Garmin Golf Products
• Ernest Sports
PGA Outdoor Demo Experience Schedule of Events
Aug. 15, Cascata Golf Club
• 9 a.m. Pro-Pro Tournament - Open to PGA and LPGA Professionals, the tournament features: $20,650 total purse; $5,000 first-place prize; $1,000 chipping and putting contests; $100 per-hole Skins Game and Closest to the Pin and Long Drive contests. Organized by the Southwest PGA Section, separate registration required, limited to 50 two-person teams.
• 2 p.m. – 6 p.m. PGA Outdoor Demo Experience - Equipment Testing, Indoor Marketplace, Industry Networking, Special Events, Contests/Prizes, Live Music & Barbeque.
• 3:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. Short Game Instructional Workshop - “Finding Your Natural Swing” Instructional Workshop, Mike Adams, PGA (separate registration required)
Complimentary transportation to and from The Venetian will be provided to all registered event attendees. There will be no onsite parking and limited offsite parking at the club.
PGA Professionals receive 4 MSR credits for attending the PGA Outdoor Demo Experience. More than 20 MSR credits are available to PGA Professionals through participation in various PGA Fashion & Demo Experience programs.
2016 PGA Fashion & Demo Experience
The PGA Fashion & Demo Experience, Aug. 15-17, in Las Vegas, is a golf merchandising, product testing and professional education event, exclusively for golf industry professionals and golf lifestyle apparel retailers, presented in a modern, sophisticated setting and organized by the PGA of America and PGA Worldwide Golf Exhibitions. In addition to product presentations by more than 200 companies and brands, the annual industry event features a Pro-Pro Tournament, PGA Outdoor Demo Experience, Fashion Show, Industry Reception and Education Conference. Event details and registration are available at PGALasVegas.com.