Sunday, May 22, 2016

McIlroy Clinches Victory at the Dubai Duty Free Irish Open

Four-time Major champion Rory McIlroy bested the inclement weather conditions and a fiercely competitive field to claim his first victory of the season

(RELEASE) - Cheered by passionate Irish fans at the famed K Club in County Kildare, McIlroy secured the win on the final three holes. Standing with a one-shot deficit on the par-five 16th hole, he fired an awe-inspiring shot with a Nike Vapor Speed fairway metal from 271 yards to the green, walking off with a two-putt birdie. A par four followed before a precise 253-yard approach to the par-five 18th nestled two feet from the cup. McIlroy holed out for eagle to win the tournament by three strokes.

“I don’t know if I can put it into words," McIlroy declares. "As you’ve seen over the years, I don’t really get emotional when I win but I was trying to hold back the tears there on the 18th green. I looked up, saw all my friends and family, and to win in front of them — I don’t get a chance to play in front of my home fans very often — so to play like that and to finish like that… I’ll never forget it.”

The Northern Irishman was outfitted head to toe in Nike Golf  apparel, footwear and equipment. His work off the tee with the Nike Vapor Fly Pro driver was impressive all week, averaging 293 yards in distance. He also finished top in greens in regulation.

McIlroy relied on the stability offered by the RZN Tour Platinum golf ball as he tackled the wind and the rain. Four key technologies — RZN 4.0, Speedlock X Core, Speedlock Mantle and Flight Suit Cover — combine to offer added yardage and a softer feel, versus the previous RZN Platinum ball.

The tournament was hosted by The Rory Foundation, a non-profit charitable trust that seeks to advance opportunity and lasting change for children suffering from ill health, who are unfairly disadvantaged or vulnerable to life’s circumstances. McIlroy will be donating his winner’s prize fund to the foundation.

“The ovation I got when the ball landed on the 16th green sent shivers down my spine. It’s just incredible to play in front of these crowds; they’re so knowledgeable about their golf and, come rain or shine, they come out in droves to support. For everyone who is watching at home and everyone who is here, thank you for supporting this event. It means an awful lot to the players, but it means an awful lot to everyone else and buying a ticket this week goes a long way to helping children who really need it,” McIlroy adds.

MCILROY'S NIKE GOLF EQUIPMENT
- Driver: Nike Vapor Fly Pro 9.5-degree
- Fairway Wood: Nike Vapor Speed 3-wood 15-degree, 5-wood 19-degree
- Irons: Nike VR Pro Blade (4-9)
- Wedges: Nike Engage 47-degree square sole, 52-degree, 56-degree, 59-degree dual sole
- Putter: Nike Method Origin B2-01
- Ball: Nike RZN Tour Platinum
- Apparel: Nike Performance
- Footwear: Nike Lunar Control 4

NIKE GOLF'S 2016 INTERNATIONAL VICTORIES
- Rory McIlroy - Dubai Duty Free Irish Open
- Hao-Tong Li - Volvo China Open
- Charl Schwartzel - Tshwane Open

NIKE GOLF'S 2016 PGA TOUR VICTORIES
- Tony Finau - Puerto Rico Open
- Charl Schwartzel - Valspar Championship

1 comment:

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com