(BRANSON/LAKES, MISSOURI) – Known as “Golf’s Ozark Mountain Oasis,” the Branson/Lakes Area golf destination is a place where players – and Dads! – can enjoy first-class golf, an array of off-course activities and substantial value.
www.pointeroyalegolf.net or call 417.334.4477.
Pre-pay for your round at Branson Hills Golf Club and lock in a rate of $89 plus tax. It includes one round, any day at any time, which means paying $10 less for the most-coveted tee times (mid-mornings on weekends). Considering Golfweek Magazine ranks Branson Hills the No. 1 course in Missouri, that’s a solid savings. Call Head Professional Dan Davis to purchase: (417) 337-2963 x 101.
For locals, the rate is even better – $69 from May through October. The local rate is valid for one local resident (with ID) and up to 3 guests. This price is offered to those living in Taney, Stone, Christian & Green counties in Missouri, and Boone or Carroll counties in Arkansas. A driver’s license with current address is required at registration.
Consider either of those courses for Father’s Day rounds, or select from other great Branson golf options including LedgeStone, Thousand Hills, Top of the Rock and Buffalo Ridge Springs. Visit www.explorebranson/golf for more information.
Beside golf, there are other options and activities that Dad may appreciate. Chateau Grille's Champagne Sunday Brunch at Chateau on the Lake (11 a.m. to 2 p.m.) is a great place to celebrate before teeing off. Call early to make your reservations (888-333-5253).
The Branson Landing is celebrating its 10th anniversary, and the party coincides with Father's Day weekend. Start celebrating Dad on Saturday night, June 18, with a free 8 p.m. concert featuring Prince Ivan, Trey O'Dell and a fireworks-filled finale provided by Gateway Fireworks Displays.
The celebration doesn't end then, though. Surprise Dad on Sunday, June 19, with a live performance by the Taneycomo Festival Jazz Orchestra, beginning at 7 p.m. See many more options for Dad at: http://www.explorebranson.com/blog/spend-fathers-day-branson#sthash.SmDukHgP.dpuf
The Branson/Lakes Area golf destination is home to several esteemed courses with two more currently under construction. Existing courses include the following:
· Pointe Royale Golf Village, www.pointeroyalegolf.net, 417.334.4477
· Thousand Hills Golf Resort, www.thousandhills.com, 800.487.0769, 417.334.4553
· LedgeStone Country Club at StoneBridge Village, www.ledgestonegolf.com, 417.335.8187
· Top of the Rock Golf Course, http://www.topoftherock.com/Page/Golf.aspx, 417.339.5343
· Branson Hills Golf Club, www.bransonhillsgolfclub.com, 417.337.2963
· Holiday Hills Resort and Golf Club, www.holidayhills.com, 417.334.4838
· Don Gardner Golf Course, http://www.bransonparksandrecreation.com, 417.337.8510
· Buffalo Ridge Springs Golf Course, http://www.topoftherock.com/buffalo-ridge-golf-course/, 417.339.5430
For more information about Branson/Lakes Area Golf, visit www.facebook.com/BransonGolf or www.explorebranson.com/golf.