Fun Family Activities, Home or Villa Accommodations, Many Extras
(HILTON HEAD, S.C.) - The Sea Pines Resort - Hilton Head's most celebrated leisure retreat – announces its “Escape Vacation Package” for memorable weeklong stays, March 8 – Sept. 5, 2014.
With five miles of unspoiled beaches, 14 miles of bike and walking trails, 54 holes of golf and horseback riding, the acclaimed Lowcountry destination entices parents to plan days of family fun completely within the resort. With weekly rates starting at $721 for a one-bedroom villa (taxes not included), this offer is packed with added value, including:
* Up to 15% off a weekly home or villa rental
* $100 resort credit redeemable for golf, dining and activities
* Free golf for children 12 and younger on the Ocean Course (with each paid adult round)
* No charge for children 12 and younger on a 1 1/2-hour dolphin excursion cruise (with each paid adult)
* One complimentary family portrait session on the beach by the certified professionals at Memory Lane Portraits ($125 value)
* One Eco-Adventure or activity for two people at the resort or Coastal Discovery Museum at Historic Honey Horn
The package also features two hours of tennis per day at The Sea Pines Racquet Club; unlimited use of the fitness center; access for two to the Harbour Town Lighthouse; convenient complimentary “pack and pick-up” grocery service at Harris Teeter-Park Plaza; and wireless internet during the stay.
“Our Escape Vacation Package leaves the hustle and bustle of hectic lives behind, allowing guests to enjoy the many scenic pleasures and amenities of our world-class resort,” says John Munro, Vice President of Hospitality, Sales and Marketing. “In addition to the savings on weekly accommodations rates, our many extras really help families to maximize the full value of their vacation budget.”
When booking the Escape Vacation Package online or by calling (866.561.8802), enter or mention the promotion code: ESCAPE. No reservation deposit is due until 90 days before arrival. Reservations are based on availability; some blackout dates (such as the RBC Heritage week) may apply.
For more information on The Sea Pines Resort visit www.seapines.com.