Competition taking place at the 2019 PGA Merchandise Show
(London, UK) — The inaugural Global Golf Innovation Competition, a new "Shark Tank"-style competition for golf startups, announced today the finalists and judges who will participate at the 2019 PGA Merchandise Show, Jan. 22-25, in Orlando, Florida.
- Uli Becker, Chairman, HYPE Capital, Former President & CEO, Reebok
- Roberta Bowman, Chief Brand & Communications Officer, LPGA
- Randy Chase, Sr. Director of Strategic Alliance Marketing, Electronic Arts/EA Sports
- Amy Fischer, Group Vice President Strategy & Insights, Reed Exhibitions
- Elisa Gaudet, Founder, Women’s Golf Day and Executive Golf International
- Jeehae Lee, Director of Business Development, TopGolf
- Jeff Price, Chief Commercial Officer, PGA of America
- Eddie Smith, Vice President-Golf, Lagardére Sports
The finalists for the startup competition are:
- CaddieNow – The nation’s most trusted caddie program
- Golf Post – New media house for golf
- Khelfie Technologies – Golf’s first AI-powered super-wearable
- Kinexit – Train better. Play more.
- Players 1st – Know your players’ needs – keep them in the game.
- Shot Scope – Shot Scope V2 is the world's only GPS and fully automatic performance tracking system.
- Swing King – New revenue for your course and excitement for your golfers
- TDJ Golf – Merging on-course play and fantasy golf
- GolfBoo – The comparison website for golf travel
- 6Joe’s – Play like a Joe. Score like a pro.
The Global Golf Innovation Competition will be held in Room 414D of the Convention Center and features the following event schedule:
2:00 p.m. Reception
2:30 p.m. Keynote Session: Startup Landscape in Golf
3:00 p.m. Startup Competition
4:30 p.m. Networking Cocktail (Finalists and Guests) / Judges Discussion
5:00 p.m. Awards Ceremony
5:15 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. Networking Cocktail (Judges, Finalists, and Guests)