Part II of Mickelson Conversation on Feherty Premiers March 13 at 9 p.m. ET
(ORLANDO, Fla.) – Following last night’s season 7 premiere of Feherty presented by Farmers Insurance with Phil Mickelson, the five-time major champion will return for the second installment of his two-part conversation with David Feherty on Monday, March 13 at 9 p.m. ET on Golf Channel.
In part II of the episode, the World Golf Hall of Fame member will touch on:
· His candid perspective on finishing second in the 2006 U.S. Open at Winged Foot
· A peek inside the mind of Phil: the myriad factors that go into approaching any shot in competition; with the most subtle considerations and their effect on potential outcomes
· Placing a value on each of his major championship victories, and reflecting on winning The Open in 2013 to validate his efforts to become a complete player
· Recalling his runner-up finish at the 1999 U.S. Open to Payne Stewart, and the perspective Stewart offered him just prior to Mickelson becoming a father
· His reverence for Arnold Palmer, and how he tries to emulate him in his own career
Upcoming guests scheduled to appear on Feherty include U.S. Ryder Cup hero and 5-time PGA TOUR winner Patrick Reed (Monday, March 20), former United States Secretary of State, Condoleezza Rice (Monday, March 27), and Golden Globe / Academy Award-winning actor, Matthew McConaughey.
Feherty is coming off a banner year in 2016, highlighted by sitting down with now four U.S. Presidents: Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, Barack Obama, and Donald Trump; serving as an NBC Olympic correspondent in Rio; appearing on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon; being profiled on the Emmy award-winning HBO original series, Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel; and playing a key role in NBC Sports’ unprecedented 12-week stretch of premier golf events beginning with The Open and concluding with the Ryder Cup.