(ORLANDO, Fla.) – Following record viewership for the season 7 premiere featuring Phil Mickelson, David Feherty will welcome his next guest – American Ryder Cup hero, Patrick Reed – on the next episode of Feherty presented by Farmers Insurance, premiering Monday, March 20 at 9 p.m. ET. The episode will premiere immediately following Golf Channel’s WGC-Dell Technologies Match Play Bracket Special, airing live from 7:30-9 p.m. ET from Hotel Van Zandt in Austin, Texas.
· His animated exchanges with Rory McIlroy during their singles match at the 2016 Ryder Cup, and his competitive drive for playing on a team at the Ryder Cup, Presidents Cup and in the Olympics;
· Looking back on his oft-reported comment in March 2014 about considering himself – at the time – to be a “top-5 player in the world;”
· Providing some context around his collegiate golf career, including his decision to transfer from the University of Georgia to Augusta State University;
· His first PGA TOUR victory, and the significance of having earned the win with his wife Justine on the bag as his caddie; and
· Recalling the scariest moment in his life after discovering Justine having a seizure in the bathtub.
Record viewership surrounding season 7 premiere of Feherty
Feherty saw record viewership for the season 7 premiere with Mickelson, with Part I becoming the most-watched Golf Channel original production ever on a Live+3 basis (.41 rating, 640k avg. viewers).
Upcoming guests scheduled to appear on Feherty include former United States Secretary of State, Condoleezza Rice (Monday, March 27 at 9 p.m. ET), and Golden Globe / Academy Award-winning actor, Matthew McConaughey.