(UPLAND, CA) - SCNS Sports Foods, maker of the popular 1st Tee and 10th Tee nutrition and energy bars, has once again become a Tournament Supplier of Nextgengolf. The group will supply amateur players with its nutritional bars to fuel their game at Nextgengolf events throughout the U.S.
Nextgengolf is the leading entity for golfers in their 20s and 30s in the U.S. The organization was originally founded in 2011 by Kris Hart to help solve some of the nextgen logo bluefundamental problems with non-varsity collegiate golf. In 2013, Nextgengolf merged with the National Collegiate Club Golf Association (NCCGA), the governing body for collegiate club golf. Nextgengolf coordinates City Tour tournaments for young adults around the U.S. as well as NCCGA tournaments for non-varsity college golfers.
Nextgengolf has the following schedule for 2017:
- NCCGA Spring College Season - February 25th - April 9th
- Spring Break Open - March 11&12 and March 18&19, Wachesaw East Myrtle Beach, SC
- Spring NCCGA National Championship – April 29&30 Hot Springs CC, Hot Springs, AR
- City Tour Season - June 10th – August 6th
- Nextgengolf City Championship – September 16&17 True Blue/Caledonia, Myrtle Beach SC
- NCCGA Fall College Season – September 30th – November 5th
- Fall NCCGA National Championship –December 2&3 – Unannounced
SCNS Sports Foods, which launched in 2007, distributes seven different types of nutrition and energy bars: 1st Tee Plus+ Oatmeal Raisin Bar, 1st Tee Plus+ Chocolate Peanut Bar, 1st Tee Dark Chocolate Chip Trail Mix Bars, 1st Tee Honey Almond Snack bar, 10th Tee Plus+ Peanut Honey Bar, 10th Tee Plus+ Chocolate Peanut Caramel Bar, and 10th Tee Cranberry Trail Mix Bar.
SCNS bars are sold and marketed to golfers through 2,500 green grass outlets and online through the company’s website. For more information on SCNS Sports Foods and the 1st and 10th Tee bars, visit www.golfenergybar.com.
About SCNS Sports Foods. Located in Upland, CA, SCNS Sports, marketer and distributor of the popular 1st Tee™ and 10th Tee™ nutrition and energy bars, which are sold at over 2,500 golf courses and retail outlets across the United States. SCNS is a Gold Partner to The First Tee, and donates $0.15 to The First Tee on every Trail Mix bar sold. www.golfenergybar.com.
Learn more about Nextgengolf at www.nextgengolf.org.