More than 150 leaders from across the country gather to celebrate the best and brightest in the KemperSports family
(NORTHBROOK, Ill.) – KemperSports recently announced their list of annual awards that were handed out at the KemperSports Leadership Conference. The honorees accepted their awards during KemperSports’ annual awards dinner, which took place at The Glen Club in Glenview, Ill.
The list of winners’ includes:
- Facility of the Year – The ACE Club
- James R. Seeley General Manager of the Year – Mike Fleig, Greeley Country Club
- Emil Esposito Golf Professional of the Year – Ryan Szydlowski, Desert Willow Golf Resort
- Retailer of the Year – Royal Melbourne Country Club
- Salesperson of the Year – Heather Peterson, Oakmont Golf Club
- Superintendent of the Year – Blayne Sparks, The Wilderness at Lake Jackson
- Hospitality Professional of the Year – Marlen Herrera, The Buckingham Club
- James S. Kemper Staffer of the Year – Erica Espe, Heron Glen
- Green to a Tee Award – Bandon Dunes Golf Resort
- Mady Lesnik Home Office Staffer of the Year – Shawn Richter
“We are truly honored to recognize these deserving facilities and staff with our annual awards,” said KemperSports CEO Steve Skinner. “Their commitment to providing an unmatched guest experience has remained the foundation of our company for almost 40 years.”
For more information about KemperSports, visit www.kempersports.com. Join the KemperSports social media conversation with #golfisgreat at www.facebook.com/kempersports and www.twitter.com/kempersports.