Designed for Players with Moderate Swing Speeds
(Carlsbad, Calif.) – COBRA Golf, a leader in golf club innovation and design, introduced today its newest iteration of its popular F-MAX franchise, offering the company’s lightest, easiest to hit collection of clubs ever. Continuing its focus on weight-savings and forgiveness, COBRA’s new F-MAX AIRSPEED men’s and women’s Drivers and Fairways deliver a new level of lightweight performance, maximizing clubhead speed, distance and forgiveness for players with moderate swing speeds.
“Not a single aspect of club design was overlooked when we were trying to maximize the weight savings in this line,” said Tom Olsavsky, VP of R&D for COBRA Golf. “We even use an unpainted shaft with clearcoat and a decal design to save two extra grams of weight over a typical painted shaft. That is a perfect illustration of the level of detail than went into making these clubs as lightweight as possible.”
COBRA’s new F-MAX AIRSPEED Fairways employ similar weight-saving innovations as the driver, such as a new lightweight Carbon Crown, and a 5-gram lighter AIRSPEED shaft design. Additionally, a low profile, shallow face design lowers the CG for higher launch while back/heel weighting creates draw bias to help create draw bias trajectory.
The COBRA GOLF F-MAX AIRSPEED Drivers and Fairway Woods are available as stand-alone products or as a part of COBRA’s 13-piece Complete Set. See below for details:
• Men’s F-MAX AIRSPEED Driver ($329) – Available in both right-hand and left-hand versions with a 40-gram COBRA AIRSPEED shaft in stiff, regular and lite flex. Comes in a sleek black/blue colorway. Player’s choice of offset or straight neck hosel comes standard. Available lofts include 9.5°, 10.5° and 11.5° in right-hand and 10.5° in left-hand.
• Men’s F-MAX AIRSPEED Fairways ($219) – Available in both right-hand and left-hand versions with AIRSPEED shafts (50-gram in stiff, regular and 45-gram in lite flex,). Comes in a sleek black/blue colorway. Available lofts include 16°, 20° and 23° in right and left-hand.
• Women’s F-MAX AIRSPEED Driver ($329) – Available in offset only in both right-hand and left-hand versions with a 40-gram COBRA AIRSPEED shaft in ladies flex. Comes in a striking black/lilac colorway and 11.5° (RH only) & 15° of loft (LH/RH).
• Women’s F-MAX AIRSPEED Fairways ($219) – Available in both right-hand and left-hand versions with a 45-gram AIRSPEED shaft in ladies flex. Comes in a striking black/lilac colorway and available lofts include 19°, 23° and 27° in right and left-hand.
COBRA’s F-MAX AIRSPEED clubs are also available in a complete set, an all-in-one package designed for beginning to intermediate golfers that are seeking the perfect, easy to hit set that offers maximum distance and forgiveness. The set comes standard with a premium cart bag, featuring a 14-way top, 9 zippered compartments, a velour-lined valuables pocket, an insulated beverage cooler, and a shoulder strap featuring COOLFlow EVA foam for maximum comfort.
• F-MAX AIRSPEED Men’s Complete Set ($1,299) – The set includes the choice of lite flex, featuring an 11.5° driver, or a regular flex set featuring a 10.5° driver. The standard complete set comes with a Driver, 3W, 5W, 4H, 5H, 6i-PW, SW and a COBRA blade putter. Available in right hand only in a black/blue colorway.
• F-MAX AIRSPEED Women’s Complete Set ($1,299) – Comes standard with a premium, full feature cart bag (same features as the men’s version), 15° - ladies flex Driver, 3W, 5W, 7W, 5H, 6i-PW, SW and a COBRA mallet putter. Available in right-hand only in either a black/lilac or white/copper colorway. *White/copper colorway is only available in the complete set, not as separates.
The F-MAX AIRSPEED drivers, fairways and complete sets are available beginning January 10, 2020 in store and at cobragolf.com.