Newly Renovated 40,000 Square Foot Clubhouse and Award-Winning Chef Highlight World-Class Oceanfront Club Amenities
(PALM COAST, FLORIDA) – As the leaves start to change in the northern hemisphere, it’s prime time to escape the cold and explore the oceanfront lifestyle at Hammock Dunes Club. A private member owned and operated club along the Central Atlantic coast of Florida, Hammock Dunes Club provides a welcoming community for those seeking luxury amenities, decadent culinary experiences and an unmatched oceanfront lifestyle. The newly renovated $7.2 million Links Clubhouse highlights the club’s offerings this fall with such features as:
· A renovated formal dining room with completely reimagined interiors
· A casual bar and grill with outdoor dining and an open concept kitchen known as the Dunes Tavern
· A full program of on-demand and personalized fitness instruction, including spinning, yoga, weight training and aqua aerobics, which is led by the club’s health and fitness director, Walter Sam
· A new spin studio and fitness instructor to lead group fitness experiences
The decadent cuisine prepared by Executive Chef Lance S. Cook, CEC, CCA, WCEC, CFBE, FSM, is another benefit that Hammock Dunes members enjoy year round. In 2019, Chef Cook received the following honorable mentions and accolades for his creativity and innovative culinary techniques:
· Two gold medals by the American Culinary Federation (ACF) in the National Chef of the Year Competition Semifinals and Hotel, Motel and Restaurant Supply Show
· A silver medalist by the ACF in the Duck Signature Recipe Competition. For the competition, Chef Cook’s award-winning recipe was Sous Vide Duck Breast Roulade with Pistachio-Fig-Goat Cheese, Duck Leg Croquette, Crisp Cracklings, Pan Roasted Vegetable Dice, Cherry Jus, Glacé
· Appeared on the cover of the September/October issue of National Culinary Review, the American Culinary Federation’s magazine, along with an article “Classic vs. Modern” featuring Chef Cook
· First place overall in ACF Nationals for category B of “5 courses of hot food presented cold”
· Received an award at the 2019 United Fresh Produce Excellence in Foodservice Awards Program’s Hotels & Resorts. Chef Cook presented to food expo attendees on stage with a panel of other category winners
In addition to the new clubhouse, casual and fine dining and Dunes Tavern patio overlooking the ocean and croquet lawns, the golf experience at Hammock Dunes Club consistently ranks among the top residential courses in the United States by Golfweek. The golf experience at Hammock Dunes includes two 18-hole layouts, the Links Course, designed by Tom Fazio, and the Creek Course, designed by Rees Jones, played host to the 2019 Florida Open in July.
To learn more about membership opportunities, schedule a customized tour or book the Discovery Package today, please call 386-445-0747, e-mail email@example.com or visit www.hammockdunesclub.com.