Monday, October 7, 2019

STAMINAPRO Brand Ambassador Cameron Champ Captures Safeway Open

(Irvine, CA) — STAMINAPRO, a LUMINAS Brand, congratulates brand ambassador Cameron Champ on his second PGA Tour victory at the Safeway Open.

“We congratulate Cameron on his emotional victory and we are thrilled to have him as a brand ambassador, investor and partner,” said Matt Case, CEO of Luminas. The victory moves Cameron into second place in the FedExCup and earns him an invitation to join fellow STAMINPRO ambassadors Justin Rose and Tony Finau in next year’s Masters Tournament.  “With victories in each of the last two years, long hitting Cameron appears set to have a dominating 2020 year.”

“Obviously, golf, it’s my career,” stated Champ. “I love doing it, but it made me realize it’s not the most important thing, that there’s a lot more to life. For me personally, this victory for Papa Champ will go down as the greatest moment in my golfing career.”

“I’ve been wearing STAMINAPRO patches for awhile now with consistently great results,” added Champ. “They help me to manage the soreness and recover faster from the constant rigors of practice and travel-without any side-effects. They have become a key part of my routine really.”

They are available on-line at www.staminapro.com and leading specialty retailers and pro-shops.

No comments: